Monday, September 3, 2018

Buy my used Monette STC C-Trumpet!

Monette trumpet for sale
This Monette C-trumpet is in very good condition, as you can see from the pictures. It's silver plated, and have a fantastic huge, open and warm sound.

At the same time it's a lot of fun and very easy instrument to play. The tuning of the trumpet is great too in all registers.

I bought this Monette C-trumpet back in 2001, and since then it have been my favourite trumpet, but now the time has come for me to move on and buy another new (and more expensive) Monette trumpet. Because of this, I put my Monette trumpet for sale, to raise money for the new trumpet.

You can see more pictures of the trumpet below. Click on a picture to see it in big size.

Monette C trumpet for sale

Monette Prana C trumpet for sale












What you'll get with the trumpet

Together with the Monette STC C-trumpet itself, you also get a Monette C 1-1 gold mouthpiece, and a hardcase bag in leather.






Condition of the trumpet

The silver plating is almost perfect. It only have a few black "mute" marks inside the bell, because of mutes going in and out of the bell. The trumpet also have two very small dings in the bell. They are so small that they a difficult to see on a picture, but I tried to picture them below.




Price

$5.900


Shipping

I live in Denmark (Europe), but I am happy to send the trumpet to the buyer worldwide. Buyer pays the shipping.

Contact

If you like to talk with me, buy the trumpet, ask questions or anything else, please feel free to contact me at my mail:



Best regards
Jean-Michel Clemmensen